Each June, DMEA holds our Annual Meeting of Members. It is an opportunity for members to gather together and review our activities over the past year, and also marks the conclusion of our annual board of directors elections. The meeting typically includes an overview of the co-op’s accomplishments and finances from the previous year and our goals for the future. You’ll also be able to ask questions of your board of directors and CEO.
2020 Annual Meeting
Thursday, June 18, 2020, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Due to COVID-19, DMEA is conducting a virtual Annual Meeting. Follow the steps below to register:
- You must register by 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 18 in order to attend the meeting. Click here to register.
- You'll get an email with a link to join the meeting. This link is unique to your membership. Do not share it. On the day of, click the link to join a few minutes before 3:00 p.m.
- If you don't have a reliable internet connection, you can attend by phone by calling the number included in the confirmation email.
- When you register, use your name and account number. You will also need to include your service address.
- Attend and you'll be entered to win a virtual door prize!
Please note the following changes:
- The 2020 Candidate Forums are canceled
- The 2020 Board of Directors Election is uncontested
- No ballots will be mailed to members
You have a voice in the way your electric cooperative is run by voting for the individuals that serve on DMEA’s Board of Directors. DMEA’s board members are elected at-large, serve three-year staggered terms, and represent specific geographic districts within DMEA’s service area. Each year, you will be asked to vote for three of your representatives prior to the Annual Meeting of Members.
Monday, May 25, 2020: DMEA's 2020 Board of Directors election is uncontested. As a result, the cooperative will not be mailing ballots. Rather, a voice voice will take place at the Annual Meeting to officially elect the candidates.
Thursday, June 18, 2020: DMEA Annual Meeting and the conclusion of the elections.